Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ha Ji Won to Release a Self-Authored Book in 2012

 

Actress Ha Ji Won will be debuting in a different profession come 2012. Local news agencies report that she is currently working on a manuscript set for release next year.

Ha Ji Won’s first foray into writing is reportedly autobiographical, focusing on her views on acting in her life and as a profession and a discussion on other people’s perception of her as a celebrity and a person.


“The book will contain Ha Ji Won’s efforts and passion,” the publisher of her book said in a statement. “In the book, she will write about being and living as an actress. She will also pass on some life lessons to those who are pursuing their dreams. These thoughts will all be from one of the best actresses of Korea.”

The actress is said to have received many offers to write from publishers. Being a private person, Ha Ji Won has raised interest in what she has to reveal in her upcoming book.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won is currently shooting "Korea," a film based on the victory of an inter-Korean team in table tennis.  

From: Soompi

7 comments:

  1. She's just beautiful!! Can't wait for her movie and book to come out. I'm glad to support Ha Ji Won. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so talented and hardworking and keeps taking on new challenges. That's why I can't help loving her. I'm sure she will do well in this new venture. Looking forward to read her book (English translation version please!) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a very beautiful and inspiring woman :) I definitely cant help myself from falling in love with her XD all the best to her and am definitely looking forward reading her autobio. book i hope it will have an english trans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, there she goes, adding another feather to her hat (cap?). I hope the book gets translated to English quickly. Maybe all her English-language user fans should petition to her company. Will someone who knows Korean & English help us relay the msg, pls? TQ, Jennifer from Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel so sad that we don't get update too often on this site. Other sites full of craps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope that they will distribute it here in the phils. coz i love ha ji won so much. she is my tranquilizer when im stress esp. I'm looking forward for that book, thanks to all the pub and staff. Most esp. thanks to God for giving us a gift. (and that is ha ji won)love you unnie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really happy for her.She is sooooo beautiful...I can't help myself and sincerely falling in love with her. I admire her smiles and look.I hope she will be very successful in her acting carrier.I always support her in her good days as well as bad days(IF ANY)...Fighting!!! Ji Won Love U.

    ReplyDelete