Friday, June 1, 2012

Ha Ji Won on Dating, Dongahn, & Kiss Scenes!

Ha Ji Won mentioned vitamin injections as one of the secrets to avoid aging.

On the May 5th installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’, the ‘Guerilla Date’ with Ha Ji Won was presented for the viewers.

As a response to the question of the fans, Ha Ji Won said, “Last time I was in a relationship was a very long time ago. It’s been about 7 to 8 years.” Ha Ji Won confessed, “I was in a relationship twice so far.” The fans appeared dissatisfied and one of the fans said, “It’s too little bit. It’s not satisfactory” and had everyone break into a laughter.

As far as the secret to the kiss scenes, Ha Ji Won shared her know-how saying, “If you shoot it feeling the flutters, I think the woman comes across lovely.”

Ha Ji Won’s secret to her incredible dongahn was also revealed. Ha Ji Won said, “They say a woman ages when she is sick. So when I feel like I’m coming down with something, I get vitamin shots. I got it today too. A woman ages when she worries. Shouldn’t worry ahead.”

Netizen comments on the date with Ha Ji Won include: “If only it were that easy unnie…”, “Ha Ji Won noona’s so beautiful! It’s like she never ages!”, and “7 or 8 years? Guys leave you alone that long?”

Image: KBS ‘Entertainment Relay’
Source: NewsEN via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment