Monday, August 22, 2011

Ha Ji Won reunites with ‘What Happened in Bali’ costars on ‘Morning Wide’


On August 23rd, the cast members of SBS’s hit drama, ‘What Happened in Bali‘, will be coming together for the first time in seven years for SBS’s morning talk show, ‘Morning Wide‘.

At the recording, Ha Ji Won – who played the love interest of Jo In Sung and So Ji Sub in the drama — said, “When I first received the drama’s script, I couldn’t understand my character, so I had a hard time focusing on my acting. I think out of all of the characters I’ve taken on so far, she was the most unique.”
When asked to name a memorable scene, she chose the kiss scene with Jo In Sung and the line, “Not giving you my heart is my last vestige of pride.”

She explained, “The director hated kiss scenes so we had to get it right the first time no matter what.  I was so nervous that I bumped teeth with Jo In Sung and almost broke them.”

Commenting on the drama’s shocking ending, she said, “At the time, we all said that we didn’t know the drama’s ending when we were interviewed about it because of our promise to the producers. We actually knew that all of us were going to die at the end right from the first filming of the drama.”

By: VITALSIGN via allkpop
Source: Donga via Nate

7 comments:

  1. Is there a video of this article? Tnx! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beautiful Ha Ji Won's great acting in this series

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ps3hl and AY team... i hope u can find time to come up with the video with sub... patiently waiting... Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, I cross my fingers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved at first sight for this woman...when she played as Lee Seo Jung in MOB...from that moment i always admire to her ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I am admiring her starting from this drama, and now I got all her dramas n movies, except Sector 7, can't wait it to be aired in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes hope the video and engsub,. wah sorry b4,. but i'm ha ji won and hyun bin couple shippers,.

    ReplyDelete